Several key factors which affect the value of a car accident claim:
1. Liability: Is it clear that the accident was the other party’s fault?
2. Collectability: How much insurance coverage is available?
3. Severity of Injuries: Are your injuries minor or major impairments?
4. Extent of Treatment: How much are the medical bills?
5. Impact on Career: How much missed time from work and effect on future earnings?
6. Pain and Suffering: What are the past and future affects on the quality of your life, your activities, your relationships, and your overall wellbeing?
Please see our attached video discussing this issue: